Gareth Roberts has written two previous stories where the Doctor has gone undercover as a human. Teaming up with Steven Moffat, he's done a third and it's better than the last time.
- Peter Capaldi is demonstrating a considerable talent for comedy that I hitherto didn't realise... but then again, I didn't watch The Thick of It.
- Jenna Coleman is continuing to excel here; loads of great lines and I see Gallifrey Base has a thread on her skirt.
- I hope that Danny Pink gets to travel on the TARDIS at some point; he'd be good once the Doctor learned to fully accept him.
- The whole gag with the teacher in a bow tie... excellent. I can see why the Doctor thought that (then again he does have an inflated opinion of himself)
- Will we see the invisibility watch again? Possibly, possibly not.
- There wasn't a huge amount of plot in this, more comedy with a plot tacked on.
- I like the bit in the parents' evening about the "disruptive influence".
- Courtney reminded me of that kid from "Nightmare in Silver" last year.
- Nice little homage toThe Bill with the PCSO there.
- Next week looks very interesting indeed.
Enjoyable, but by no means a great... I did start clock watching.